Through July 26, the McLean County Museum of History will be participating in the Back 2 School Alliance School Supply Drive to help collect school supplies for local students in need for the 2021-2022 school year.
Supplies collected will be distributed to students throughout District 87 and Unit 5 who meet eligibility guidelines.
Bring in any new school supply from the list below and receive free admission to the Museum on the day you visit!
- Backpack- 13 inches to 18 inches in height
- Zippered Binder- 1.5 inches or 2 inches
- 3-Ring Binder- 1.5 inches
- Divider Tabs- 5 count per package
- 2-Pocket Folders
- Index Cards- 3x5, lined
- Loose Leaf Paper- wide-ruled
- Spiral Notebook- wide-ruled, 70 count pages
- Ruler- standard/metric 12 inches
- Colored Pencils- 12 count
- Markers- washable, thick, classic colors
- #2 Pencils- 12 count
- Black or Blue Pens- 10/12 count
- Glue Sticks- washable
- Crayons- 24 count
- Fiskar Scissors (blunt and pointed tip)
- Pink Erasers
The donation bin to drop off your items will be located on the ground floor of the Museum. For more information, contact the Education Department at email@example.com or 309-827-0428.
For more information, please visit the Back 2 School Alliance’s website at back2schoolalliance.org
Please Donate! Every pen, pencil, binder and notebook you donate helps the Museum support our local teachers by getting students the tools they need for the new school year!
The McLean County Museum of History is located at 200 North Main St. in Bloomington. Regular admission is $5 for adults, and $4 for Seniors age 65+. Children and students are always free.